This course walks you step-by-step through building an automated sector fund investing system in Excel. Includes everything you need to build a profitable sector fund investing system in Excel for your 401(k) or IRA.
What You Get
- How To Course – Step-by-step course covers strategy, data, formulas, VBA and FAQs
- Price Data Import – Detailed instructions on importing price data into Excel
- Back Test Model – Includes a complete back testing model with detailed performance and risk stats
- Your Watch List – Generates trading signals on your personal watch list of funds or ETFs
- Calculate buy/sell signals on a large number of funds or ETFs in seconds
- Integrate Excel, VBA, formulas and data sources into a profitable investing system
- Apply the knowledge you learn to any Excel modeling or research project
- Save significant money by eliminating recurring software and data costs
- Get the course materials emailed directly to you after purchase
This course walks you step-by-step through building an automated long term sector fund investing system using Excel. Excel’s VBA language is used in conjunction with spreadsheets, links and formulas to deliver a powerful and flexible investing tool.
The model is based on the classic market economist’s Sector Rotation Model which identifies the most likely sectors to profit during any given economic market cycle phase. Crucial improvements have been added that eliminate the guesswork in timing sector fund changes. Over long periods the strategy can significantly outperform diversified buy and hold investing by focusing capital on economic sectors most likely to outperform the overall market.
You are shown how to identify the funds or ETFs most likely to generate profits using three proven indicators: relative strength, moving average crossovers and moving average slope. The system allocates capital to market sectors most likely to generate superior returns, with confirmation from actual price movements. It can be used with any mutual fund, sector fund, index fund, ETF or ETN.
The course teaches you how to import free weekly price data from the Internet. It also shows you how to import prices into Excel using a DDE link from your broker or data provider if you have one available.
A pre-built back testing model is included that lets you test up to 10 different funds or ETFs versus buy and hold over 10 years of price history. The back testing model calculates and displays detailed performance and risk statistics to help you construct a profitable portfolio.